LOVE LIKE THIS; ♥ since you struck me with that look. | |
|
Saturday, October 24, 2009
ANNYEONG LEE MIN HO~ WELCOME TO SINGAPORE MAN ! :D HAHAHAHAHAH eating mcflurry at t3 while dingdong is stoning at the corner. :D HAHAHAHA. well, today was fun ! met gloria and dingdong at airport, alr got ppl there, but I CHOPE FRONT PLACE! where can see him :O HAHAHAHA. gawd, i think i'm falling in love with him man! hahah. he's so goodlooking face to face man! :D but there was this guy that looked like him first, waste his fans' breath man. cos we screamed like crazy. BUTTTTTTTTT, then he came out. EVEN MORE CHATOIC. :D HAHAHAHAHA. i screamed like crazy, dingdong just stoned. WELL, SHE'S LOOKING AT WHAT I TYPE. STALKER! HAHAHAHAHA. WELL, I GOT A VIDEO MAN! HAHAHA. YAYYYYY! HAHAHAHAHA. HE WAVED AT US, AND SMILED AT US. GOSH. MY HEART MELT. AND NO DINGDONG, I'M NOT UNFAITHFUL TO JAEJAE :D |
NICOLE CRACKERS My day's on 05.06. My best friend's separated from me She's PARK JI IN i love you, baby. i love my friends and clique (: i love my awesome seniors and the best CCA on earth; THE INTERACT CLUB. i'm insanely in love with kpop am not linking anyone (: i'm lazy. :/ |