LOVE LIKE THIS; ♥ since you struck me with that look. | |
|
Friday, October 30, 2009
last day of sch yst D: so sad. i miss clique and selena's clique alr! D: AHHHH, MISS YOU GUYS! ): sad. must go out during the hols k! (: hahha. anyway, kylie just went back. haha. ermm, today went to sch. I SAW DINGDONG! HAH. somemore say parents don't let her stay back -.-! tsktsk. anyway, here's me and dingdong's conv on msn, which makes me realise how blur i was. sorry crazy ass! D: really really sorry! i din realise until you told me! -?s??✞- Akane Shock!Ü says: cracky! MISS 28 (: I <3 CHUACHUA & Yamamoto Yusuke! says: hey dingdong! -?s??✞- Akane Shock!Ü says: you don't love dingdong anymore? D: MISS 28 (: I <3 CHUACHUA & Yamamoto Yusuke! says: HUHHH ? WHYYY ! WHO SAY ! OHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA WAIT AH. I DIN REALISE hahah -?s??✞- Akane Shock!Ü says: -.- D: MISS 28 (: I <3 CHUACHUA & Yamamoto Yusuke! says: CHILL. -?s??✞- Akane Shock!Ü says: make me so sad lah bodoh MISS 28 (: I <3 DINGDONG [b]MOST[/b]! says: sorrryyyyyyyyy! -?s??✞- Akane Shock!Ü says: hahahaha woah MISS 28 (: I LOVE DINGDONG [b]MOST[/b]! says: don't be sad lah! -?s??✞- Akane Shock!Ü says: love me most? hahaaha MISS 28 (: I <3 DINGDONG [b]MOST[/b]! says: don't want ah? hahaha okok LEAST -?s??✞- Akane Shock!Ü says: -.- MISS 28 (: I <3 DINGDONG [b]LEAST[/b]! says: -?s??✞- Akane Shock!Ü says: thanks so much MISS 28 (: I <3 DINGDONG [b]LEAST[/b]! says: hahahahhha jkjk lahh! -?s??✞- Akane Shock!Ü says: I LOVE JIN MOST! hmph! MISS 28 (: I <3 DINGDONG [b]MOST[/b]! says: D: ! smth's wrong with dingdong's msn name. can't see the entire thing. D: HMMPH! SHE SAID SHE LOVED JIN MOST INSTEAD OF ME! D: I'M SO SAD MAN. ): |
NICOLE CRACKERS My day's on 05.06. My best friend's separated from me She's PARK JI IN i love you, baby. i love my friends and clique (: i love my awesome seniors and the best CCA on earth; THE INTERACT CLUB. i'm insanely in love with kpop am not linking anyone (: i'm lazy. :/ |