LOVE LIKE THIS; ♥ since you struck me with that look. | |
|
Thursday, December 3, 2009 i miss MY amanda dingdong pang very much suddenly :( it feels weird to be at whitesands, and not going to her house. it feels weird to be at pasir ris mrt(?) and not going to her house. it feels weird that we've not talked for days!!! :( i miss you amanda jean dingdong pang!!!!!! :( we must really meet okay.. in dec perhaps. then i'll take doubleuechemmelpee. :) I MISS YOU ALOT !!!! tsktsk, these few days din sms me. :( cannot neglect cracky! :( but since i feel like i'm neglecting dingdong too, i shan't blame anyone. :) I MISS YOU ALRIGHTS!!!! idk if you're gonna see this.. but yeah. I MISS YOU TTM ! |
NICOLE CRACKERS My day's on 05.06. My best friend's separated from me She's PARK JI IN i love you, baby. i love my friends and clique (: i love my awesome seniors and the best CCA on earth; THE INTERACT CLUB. i'm insanely in love with kpop am not linking anyone (: i'm lazy. :/ |