LOVE LIKE THIS; ♥ since you struck me with that look. | |
|
lyana's blog post
Friday, June 4, 2010
"You know you love me. :D Hello I’m doing this for Nicole See. :D (Be honoured pls HAHA.) I hope you’re ok hunnybunny. Dont worry too much about what ppl say alright? They dont understand you and so most of the time, they talk shit just to act like they know. Hey your birthday’s tmrw yo! (: Be happy. You’re turning 14 and 14 is an amazing number HEHE. Being Sec2 is awesome. So dont waste your time this year crying over some jerk or fighting with friends or let anything/anyone bring you down. Smile! (: It makes you look young yo. (Now you know my secret hahahahahaha lmao) I know I am a silly bimbo. :D You are too lah pls! Crazy Kpop fan haha. I know I have veryveryvery good memory. So pls be jealous like that. Hehe. You have veryveryverygood memory too okay. (: HAHAHA YAY WE ASSES ROCK THE WORLD. :D I’d nvr thought we could be of the same species HAHA this is so cool! (: No no I dont suck at disturbing!! I just dont wanna disturb you much cos you were blogging about me mah. >.< I scared later you write crap or sth HAHA. Anw you cheer me up too sometimes. (: Like today. Hehe. I was kinda depressed in the morning. :O HAHAHA. Thanks a million darl. I’m not young, cute nor pretty. But you must stay young, cute and pretty. (: I love you ttm bimbass! I love you even if your com doesnt love me HEHE. Stay strong loves. Smile. Ykily. ♥ xoxo." |
NICOLE CRACKERS My day's on 05.06. My best friend's separated from me She's PARK JI IN i love you, baby. i love my friends and clique (: i love my awesome seniors and the best CCA on earth; THE INTERACT CLUB. i'm insanely in love with kpop am not linking anyone (: i'm lazy. :/ |