LOVE LIKE THIS; ♥
since you struck me with that look.

Monday, July 5, 2010

5 JULY 2010



the day a short journey starts for kangin.
the day kangin leaves for army. Actually, he already did, just half an hour ago.
I thought, i wouldn't cry.
But hell no, i was just deceiving myself. I cried.
I totally cried to see the boys cry like this. It's a feeling called heartbreak.
Chul and teuk were crying incontrollably, yesungbaby's face was RED. Like really red.
My heart broke, to see the strong friendship bond.
My heart broke, to see the members caring for kangin, and wiping his tears for him.
My heart broke, to see the boys crying.
My heart broke, to see kangin bowing with bent knees to the fans.
My heart broke, to see kangin smiling, and then crying.
My heart broke, when it just broke.
I'll be waiting till 16 april 2012, cos that's when kangin'll come out.
I cry, whenever i see those pictures.
I'll cry, cos they're in my phone now.
I'll cry, cos my heart broke into a million pieces due to the boys crying.
My heart hurts now, then kangin's officially in the army.

I tell myself, 2 years will pass by soon.
But hell no, i still cried.
People said, i'm a devoted ELF.
But i don't think so.
There's many other ELFs better than me.
But i'll work hard to be one.
Super Junior will always be my number 1 group.
8 years for you all to be together again? I'll wait.
I will wait.
Teuk once said, 'i want to sing and dance on stage in the future, even when i'm 31.'
it's heartwarming.
Teuk ah, i'll support super junior forever.
13elieve the members, protect the members, and love super junior, forever.
We're their EverLasting Friends, yeah? Love them forever.

Till then,
i'll wait. Saranghaeyo.





NICOLE CRACKERS

My day's on 05.06.
My best friend's separated from me
She's PARK JI IN
i love you, baby.
i love my friends and clique (:
i love my awesome seniors and the best CCA on earth; THE INTERACT CLUB.
i'm insanely in love with kpop


  • a nice first

  • to see the nine suju members~

  • to see ALL OF super junior

  • to have super show 3 in singapore

  • to go to super show 3 in singapore~

  • to see Siwon (only cause i saw him once, then i put him)

  • to have bonamana ver A album

  • to have bonamana ver B album

  • to have bonamana ver C album

  • to see dbsk

  • to see SHINee

  • to see SHINee again

  • to see SHINee again

  • to see lee min ho

  • to see leeminho again

  • to see brown eyed girls
  • to see brown eyed girls again
  • to shake junho oppa's hand
  • to get junho oppa's autograph
  • to see kim junho <3
  • to see kim junho again <3
  • to see kim junsu <3
  • to go korea~

  • to go to SEOUL'D OUT CONCERT 2011

  • to go to Sg.E.A 2011 with mosh pit tickets!

  • a 32 GB itouch :D

  • a polaroid camera :D

  • to get all of shinee's autograph

  • to get all of suju's autograph

  • to get all of dongbang's autograph

  • for dongbang to not disband

  • for suju to not disband






  • am not linking anyone (: i'm lazy. :/